Thread: Quiet times
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 07:38 PM   #9
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
My sister and her husband might actually have had the virus, when they returned from their vacation in Andorra 2 weeks ago. They weren't tested, because their doctor insisted they didn't have the right symptoms for COVID-19 and they just had the flu. But by all descriptions floating around they had the symptoms. Anyway, it's pointless to test now, because it's not supposed to be infectious anymore. Or so they were told.

I and our mom haven't been in physical contact with them since their return and we decided we won't visit for 2 more weeks, just in case. Mostly because our mom is 82 years old and at risk. I'm not high risk, but I might infect Mom, who lives with me. So I'm not going to visit either.