Thread: Quiet times
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 11:35 AM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
For me, it’s because of a cascading effect. When I’m online, I spend less time here as I make myself nuts obsessively reading the news. So I force myself to put the tablet down, which also means less time here! On the positive side, this has definitely meant more time spent reading.
I suspect that people are obsessively reading the news. The cynic in me says missions accomplished for the news web sites which tend to focus on the most sensational speculation to drive web clicks.

Just got an email from Disney + (free 1 year subscription because I have unlimited data on Verizon), Frozen 2 just got released on Disney's streaming service, 3 months early.