View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 11:46 PM   #7
jkrzok
Connoisseur
jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD, Aura One, Voyage, Oasis 1 & 2, Many others getting dusty.
These are very nice additions to the launcher. It's nice toi have a launcher that's out of the way on what is really a simple device. I mostly just use Moon Reader, Calibre Companion and a chess program.

The permissions screen now comes up when needed. Adjusting the brightness however causes the launcher to crash. As I intend to hide the toolbar this really isn't an issue for me however.
jkrzok is offline   Reply With Quote