View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 08:07 PM   #18
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I like the idea of the skin, but I keep picturing the troubles I had with putting screen protectors on my old PDAs. Bubbles under the protector, never getting in on just straight! How do you deal with that with one of these skins - which are definitely larger than my little 3x5 screens.
Both the Skinomi and DecalGirl skins can be peeled up and repositioned. They are also designed so air doesn’t get trapped. I recently removed the Skinomi from mine and put on a Decal Girl skin on the front and back with no problems. I kept the Skinomi too by laying it on a piece of waxed paper.

I’ll take a pic of the new skin and post it in a minute.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote