View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:39 AM   #64
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Personally, I feel that you uploaders frequently enrich my life, because I read books I wouldīve never read without you:

- Remembering school days I considered the Bronte sisters to be a quite boring read. Fortunately Patricia proved me wrong now.
- Thanks to HarryT Iīve learned that Dickens is an even better read in English than heīs in German.
- Iīve heard of Goya, but I hadnīt known the Goya Jellby showed me.
- If mtravellerh wasnīt around I would still think that Karl May wrote two or three "cowboy books" for kids and "Eyes wide shut" was a Hollywood creation.

Only to mention a few examples. There are many more....
Thank you, uploaders!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote