View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #68
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I've finished updating the first posts with all the links to club threads, and I've also added the monthly categories for 2013-2014, including the categories voted on in the poll. Here's what our categories should look like for the next year:

July - Highly Challenging
August - Rotating
September - Biographies & Memoirs
October - Rotating
November - Region
December - Rotating
January - Poetry
February - Rotating
March - Non-Fiction
April - Rotating
May - Time Period
June - Rotating

The Non-Fiction category will exclude biographies and memoirs this cycle. The categories continuing on from the last cycle are staying where they already were, including Time Period which accidentally went in May last time (and how odd and serendipitous it is that the continuing categories all fit perfectly into an alternating pattern from the month they were in last cycle).

I'll post more on our first Rotating month in August once we've decided on our July selection. Thanks to all of you old and new who are a part of the club - it wouldn't be possible without your participation and it's been an enjoyable ride with many interesting and thought-provoking discussions that make it all worth it. Here's looking forward to another fun and illuminating year!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote