View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
I haven't watched that series but did see Cumberbatch in Sherlock Holmes and I'm eagerly awaiting the next episodes.

A quick check at IMDB shows that he plays Christopher Tietjens in Parade's End so I'll have to see if it's available on the web somewhere.

I didn't find Parade's End overly dense but as a native english speaker it's difficult for me to judge that. I hope you enjoy the books.

Cheers,
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel carnehan View Post
Thank you, as a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch in the TV series, I was looking forward to reading this book, I hope it's not too dense, my english is not what it used to be.
Greetings from Spain
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote