View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #41
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Not exactly free. Which do you like the best for an iPad? How much memory do you recommend.

Dale
The apps are free. No matter how you obtain additional storage & no matter the device it's going to cost money.

Depends on how much you expect to use or need. For instance if you just want the extra space for movies I would say the Kingston. It's fixed @ 16 or 32gb.

Oh, I should mention that Seagate also makes a 500gb wif hard drive as well. It's about $130 ish I think, on amazon. I don't have this though, but it has good reviews around the net.

The airstash is great if you want to use different SD cards for different reasons or to plug in your SD card from the camera to move over pics & video. I have a few SD cards, 32gb in size, that I'll use for movies etc for the kids.

The nice thing about all of these is that they can be shared simultaneously by up 3-5 devices. That's good for me because I have. 4 yr old girl who likes to watch princess movies & an 8 yr old boy who likes star wars. So they can watch on different devices at the same time.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote