View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 12:43 AM   #6
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

I have to agree with Harry. As much as i don't like Apple the company, the iPad is not a horrible device. I played with one for an extended period the other day and it's OK, actually it was very nice, indoors under reasonable lighting but the glossy display is distracting to me and is likely a far more obvious villian in the whole eye-strain argument compared to the backlight on the device.

But the colors are crisp and vibrant. In short it is nice. However, the fonts can be horrible small. But to be fair so can the fonts on any device unless you can set them to your own comfort zone.

That said I am waiting on the Adam, it has more potential upside over time than the iPad. A young and innovative company vs. an old and dead on it's feet anachronistic company akin to the IBM of the 80s that simply collapsed under it's own bureaucracy when trying to innovate. Apple will be around a long time, well until Jobs croaks anyway.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote