View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Thanks very much for that explanation, I did not realise it was not retrospectively applied.

However while options (1) and (2) for editing the title do indeed work, as quoted it is very painful to find and fix them individually in a very large library. I cannot however get option (3) to work - it does not seem to be recomputing the title sort when a bulk edit just has the checkbox for author sort selected on it?
I assume you left everything blank, except the author_sort selection? Charles will have to step in here, as he's the sort/tweak expert. I quoted his post on this subject (your problem is common), but I've never tried it myself.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote