View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
title_series_sorting not working in 0.7.23?

Hi all, new user of Calibre so apologies in advance if I have erred but...

I have changed in preferences the title_series_sorting to 'strictly_alphabetic', because I am one of 'those' people whose brain get's annoyed seeing titles starting with "The" listed in places other than "T" when I sort alphabetically...

However it seems to make no difference to me whether I set the tweak to 'library_order' or 'strictly_alphabetic' - it always behaves as 'library_order'.

Is this something that got 'broken' or am I not understanding the intent of this setting? I am just trying to browse the collection in the listview.

Many thanks for your help.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote