View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 05:57 AM   #6
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
The eyeroll emoticon here is not nearly big enough to express my opinion of this topic.
Well, it's actually a bit of an annoyance.

Every time you look through the plugins searching for one specific plugin, it stops your flow, triggering a bit of negative emotion.

It just would be so very much easier to have in order. That's how we humans function.

But all in all it's just a tiny thing, there are much more important stuff regarding Sigil, so I'm sure we are all ok with whatever you spend your time on, but it would be helpful.

(I'm guessing you are too used to looking there that you pretty much know where your installed plugins are, thus it's not so much searching through a list of characters but zooming in on a picture, FWIW.)

PS. I think we are all a bit spoiled by how fast you usually fix things....
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote