View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
Audiobook or Audible sub-forum?

I find I am doing a lot of my reading these days thanks to my audiobooks. I have both the more traditional cd or cassette tape books and a rapidly growing library of Audible editions.

I was wondering if a sub-forum dedicated to those formats might be popular for a subset of users here?

It does seem a bit odd to have a subforum dedicated to a format but for me audiobooks are a type of ebook. And a number of players can play MP3 and the Kindle plays Audible books.

I've read through the odd thread here and there but don't find anywhere to chat about the reader/narrator or the different editions of a particular title. I just recently listened to a modern take on a pretty classic favorite of mine and found many areas not to my tastes. I think it would be interesting to have a place to discuss this with others who have listened to that edition.

Of course there might not be that many who listen to several audiobooks a month like I do. So the interest may just not be there to justify the work to setup something.
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote