View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:23 PM   #39
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
*sigh* No actually not. The E-ink layer (the actual screen itself) is on the bottom, the touch screen layer is directly over the e-ink, and the light guide is on the top of the screen. So no the light is most definately not sandwiched between the e-ink and touch layer. Plus what GM said a post before me.
*Shigh x2* No actually not.
The light is emanating from the leds, and is radiating between the e-ink substrate and the touchscreen layer, not on top of the touch screen layer, since it's capacitive, the touchscreen layer must be the most top layer of the screen.

but anyway,

I wondered why someone mentioned about a polarization filter on the PW, and I asked about it, because I haven't yet found much stuff online about that.

Last edited by ProDigit; 12-30-2012 at 11:35 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote