View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 10:49 AM   #116
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I'm afraid not. I think the requirement for this plugin reduced a few years ago when some of the supported e-ink devices got better access to book cover screensavers via new standard features (Sony PRS-Tx) or via new hacks (Kindle and Sony PRS-x50) so I stopped active development at that point (I haven't needed it for my own readers for 3 years). The many challenges involved with Android (USB vs MTP, KitKat SD card issue, huge variety of devices/screen-resolutions ...) doesn't appeal, either

As with the latest v2.0.0 release, I'll continue to try to make any necessary minor changes to keep it running OK for users with older eink devices who want to use the latest-and-greatest calibre, but apart from that it's time to wave it off into the sunset - unless someone else wants to adopt it and move forward, of course, in which case feel free
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote