View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
Translation: "Download" as verb or noun

I've started a Norwegian (bokmål) translation of the interface, and have problems with translating the word "Download" -- it needs to be translated differently depending on whether it's a noun or a verb. Does anyone know how those strings are used? I'm using the file from PB 623, fw version 4.3. The problem strings are:

Line 428: @Download=Download
Line 974: @OGDownload=Download
Line 1376: @SyncFolder=Download Folder (a folder for downloaded files, or an option to download a folder?)

(I will, of course, share the translation when I'm done.)
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote