View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #24432
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
<snip> I'll guess that it's tuned to a Pentatonic scale. That's the norm for the brass wind chimes. I love that sound but often have to dampen the chimes with plugs of tissue as they can often get too loud.
It was a gift from my parents and they are long tubes; The whole thing is about 4 feet in length. They are not super loud, to me, but have a lower beautiful tone. Oh, the center disk is made of wood.

Quote:
'Water' is the Feng Shui element associated with North, to to INcrease chi from that direction use metal wind chimes. To DEcrease the chi from the north, use ceramic or clay wind chimes. It all depends on your own personal 'group.' If you are an 'East Group' person you'll want to increase the chi from the north. If you are a 'West Group' person you'd need to decrease it. If you don't know which group you are in, go here.

Late afternoon now, and time for unbranded keemun tea!

Stitchawl
I'm East so I have lots of metal chimes and a large pond in back. Oh, and two metal patio tables.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Good morning, all! A wet day but it appears to be clearing finally, and there's hope for tomorrow. Meanwhile, a "little" project for a friend's company. Little in $$, but a good deal more than little in amount of effort. But I'm treating it as a resume piece.

As for my cup: Scottish Breakfast tea to go with the blustery conditions outside.
It never hurts to have more on the resume. Good Luck on finding a long term position.

Sourdough bread on my plate, although I am craving garlic bread from Costco, and fresh coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote