View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 08:54 PM   #604
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Thanks for the updates Charlie and AnemicOak! Exciting!! It’s a long wait until December though.

Truthfully, I’m caught between longing for several more books to follow each character’s lifepath; and just feeling grateful the authors are still writing. Considering their ages, health, life, etc., every new book is a gift.

Once this grand story arc is concluded, I’d be very happy with stand-alones, and tales they may find easier to offer. I find as much pleasure in the characters, and day to day workings of trade, flying the ships, etc, as I do complex plots. It’s just such a rich, believable world. At least to me. (But it is a real place, right? )
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote