View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 12:04 AM   #1051
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Chugging away on the Glaspell, and I *might* even get finished by New Years day!

I managed to find almost all her short stories, all the plays that were published during her lifetime (several published initially in 2010), and 5 of her 9 novels. I just yesterday got my hands on the 1931 Pulitzer winning play Alison's House.

Hey, what are the rest of you guys up to????
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote