View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 04:16 PM   #36
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Hi Kevin,

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
I am confused. If you use bk.addfile to add a new file to the ebook and then use bk.deletefile to remove that same file, you should net to no change in the underlying epub? Or are you saying hat a deletefile on some other file will not work after any addfile?
To test bk.deletefile() I opened Sigil without a book ran the original plugin, which added the font file to the epub. So far so good. I then saved the file, reopened it, changed the the last file in the plugin code from:

Code:
    bk.addfile('doitsu', binary_file, data, 'application/x-font-ttf')
to:

Code:
    bk.deletefile('doitsu')
I then ran the modified plugin again, which removed the font that I added during the first run from the .opf file and the Book View Fonts folder but not the actual Fonts folder in the epub.

D.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote