Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #31
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Word split from beginning quote

Product: Glo
Firmware: 2.5.1

To me this is a definite bug, not just a flaw or a feature request. A word should never be separated from the beginning quote, whether there's special coding around the quote or just around the word after the quote.

It happens with justification off, left or full. It can happen no matter what font is selected. It happens when the book is loaded from the device or from the SDcard. All my books are sideloaded epubs, no idea if it works correctly on a kepub.

There's a screenshot of it in the thread I started awhile ago, so I hope the existing thread suffices.
I think this also manifests itself as an unjustified line appearing in a book with justification turned on.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote