View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #15
fbdev
fbdev
fbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel is

Device: kindle
no idea; you could try it.

the delivery method is the same as the jailbreak; the payload is completely different.

soooooo... it depends on which part failed.

of course, you cannot use it to install .bin files; installation through kite doesn't use amazon's delivery method.

all you have to do is drag, drop, unplug.

i suppose it's unplug and play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
Is this a possible "fix" (I use that term loosely) for the Kindle's that have failed Jailbreak? The ones with the empty systems folders?

I'm still holding onto mine. I bought another one and loaded Wubi on my computer and I'm learning that. There should to be a way to load the Kindle system file on to the K3 without the $24+ cable.

That great Wiki is all about the Kindle Touch and nothing on the K3? Is it just easier to unbrick the Touch?
fbdev is offline   Reply With Quote