Thread: Kitty Norville
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:06 PM   #14
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I said that I was disappointed because I wanted more, I like it Anyway, I like Ilona Andrews a lot, I've read the four books and I'm waiting for the next Kate's book on May and the next Edge book on Summer/September.
Oh, I see, sorry. I'm looking forward to the next Edge book too, and hoping it's as good as the first. (My favorite line: "Go brush your teeth, comb your hair, put on dry clothes, and get the guns. We're going to Wal-Mart.")
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote