View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 11:14 PM   #134
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The calibre driver doesn't care how the shelf was created. If the name matches the shelf name in the columns it is configured to use, the shelf will be used without changing it. And it will also delete shelves if it removes all the books from the shelf and the option is set and.

The shelf name has to be an exact match; spelling and case. On the device you can create shelves with leading and trailing spaces and different cases. So, you can have "AAA", "AAA ", "aaa", " AaA" as all different shelves on the device (there is a programmer at Kobo that is lucky I wasn't in the code review). The driver won't match the shelves with leading or trailing spaces, and will only match with the shelf with exactly the same case.
Thank you! I figured you had it all worked out, but I'm paranoid about having all my bases covered.

I appreciate the info.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote