View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:34 PM   #132
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
Obviously, if Calibre is creating the shelves for me, then of course I'll delete the ones I've manually made on the Kobo; there's no need to populate them through the device (and have to constantly REpopulate them every time I have to do a reset).

I just want to make sure I'm not going to send my Touch into a tizzy by giving it conflicting information of any kind.

And thank you for the extremely clear instructions!
No issues at all. I've been using calibre for shelf management since shelves were added to the beta releases of the firmware, and version 0.1 of the new driver.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote