View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #1
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
My kindle is stuck

My Kindle seems to be stuck. I have a kindle non touch 2012 black model. It doesn't respond to anything and is stuck at the last page that I was reading. It had a third of battery-life left. At least that was what my kindle said a couple of minutes before it died. And all I did in those minutes was read with wifi turned off. I figured I have to remove the back to find the reset-hole, but I can't seem to be able to do that without breaking my kindle in half. The back won't come off. I just want to read please help

Ps. I did a forum-search, but all that came up were very specific problems, like stuck at rebooting or indexing etc.

Last edited by Joy736; 01-15-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Adding ps
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote