View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #28
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koenieee View Post
Maybe because the resolution on the Glo and Touch are different, so the mouse ins't correct calibrated. Or doesn't your plugin work like that?
No ... There is another reason. It works on my Touch and on KevinShort's Glo. Touch screen returns wrong coords only for un-touch. For touch everything works correct. Today I'll build debug version of touch plugin and we'll see full touch output.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koenieee
I will try your KoboLauncher soon...
Please ...

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 01-10-2013 at 08:24 AM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote