View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:21 PM   #401
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
He said earlier in this thread that he fingered you as the culprit, pooh. It would be serendipitous to see Stitch win a new reader just when his old one craps out.
I'm pulling for you, Stitchawl!
Thanks.
It really would be a remarkable coincidence. I've been completely satisfied with my Sony 505, and often would read the various complaint threads for other models, thanking my lucky stars for my Sony's sterling performance. Then last night, I read for an hour after dinner and all was well. Picked up the reader two hours later and the screen was covered in strange e-ink patterns that won't clear away. It won't shut down, it won't re-set... I'm going to do an autopsy on it later this afternoon. Maybe I'll be able to just jiggle something back into place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I think ..... Are you sure I didn't kill you too? There were so many bodies .... it's hard to keep track .... Mr. Jellby! Is Stitchawl on your forms?
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
Although, if you ask my ex-wife...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote