Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #11
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndersk View Post
I got my Arc on Friday and it has barely left my hands since. VERY nice. The only thing I don't really care for is the discovery bar. I could make much better use of that screen area. Especially since things that I have marked as not interested keep showing up again, and books that I've rated are still there.

But that is the only thing I'm not crazy about. Tapestries are nice - little folders to group apps together. I have several of them I have made, but my main screen (first one) is populated by a combination of 2 tapestries and then 6 app shortcuts/widgets. I love being able to customize this.

Battery life is good - have not totally drained it yet. :-) Granted I do not use the Arc for much reading (books) for that I have my trusty touch.

I could go on and on about how much I love this toy...
Great. Discovery is only going to get better. With time.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote