View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:01 PM   #75
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
I don't think anyone is really saying that copyright infringement is ok. I personally believe it to be different than theft, because a copy is being made (if you were to copy the file, and delete the original, that would be theft since the owner is deprived of it, and I have seen instances of where people have done that), however, I don't think it is ok.
You can take my copies from my cold dead hands.

Seriously though, why are we not allowed to copy things? Is not our genetic code copied millions of times a day? are we not merely copies??
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote