View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #19
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Hey @tuxor and @ProDigit - i'll load those to the color tomorrow and load up pics

@Ken Maltby - thanks for the support and i'll check out your thread for sure - i'll also look into ck12 and load some things up from there as well

@beryll snyder - i haven't tried the browser yet, i think it might be locked. The font sizes range in 6 different one from very small to HUGE. The annotated text you highlight appears as a "Summary" text in a "Summary" section of any book you're in. I think i explain a bit more on that in the 'Highlighting' section of the review. The reflow could be a little better with the PDF's but i modify the sizing on my comp before loading them up and they look fantastic - perfect border to border and theres a "Fullscreen"
options as well
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote