View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 07:54 AM   #133
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotsnipes View Post
Does reconverting a mobi file to a mobi inside calibre do anything else to the file? The files I have are perfect and don't need any "reformatting" so to speak except to add those metadata fields.

Sorry for all the questions but I don't want to mess my library up at the moment! I appreciate your time!
Hi there
We all have to start from scratch learning this new world, so don't worry, ask away.
Unfortunately I can't assure you, yet, that the new mobi will be "the same" as your current mobi "look" ( backup your books ! ) cause I'm not quite there yet, doing it myself.
So many changes are implemented each week ( thank you Calibre team ) but it does give the end user some challenges.
Just updated Calibre, need to do backups, and then I'll double check MR for K3 issues with FW 3.1, cross my fingers and do the FW update of my K3.
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote