View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 08:26 AM   #93
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I understand the technical viewpoint of what constitutes "reading" a book although it might differ from a user's viewpoint. My problem really was that a large number of books on my Glo showed up as "reading", perhaps because I had had a problem with the cover displaying when I added the book so I opened the book to check. This rather skewed my view of what I was currently reading and the real ones were lost in the noise.

The answer has been for me to use the plugin to reset the books I have opened but am not reading. Calibre now shows me a more realistic view of the books I am currently reading.
Ok, that makes sense. And that is exactly why the option to set the status is there. The store/restore came a lot later.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote