View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:12 PM   #9
TrineDaely
Connoisseur
TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrineDaely ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks for the info and the laugh David! I just knew there was something listed, so it looked promising, but if it's better to publish on both and just do coupons on Smashwords, I'll go that route. I stopped in this thread more to gain info than anything else, so I look forward to seeing more replies that can clarify everything.

Last edited by TrineDaely; 04-28-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: brain not working properly atm
TrineDaely is offline   Reply With Quote