View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:38 AM   #19
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
This is where a P2P updater might shine. You only update one machine and the update is propagated to the other machines on the LAN. Corporate sysadmins can configure Win 10 on their corporate LAN to function like this. As can, I assume, private users with several Win 10 computers.
I have my computers in two houses and two WIFI network, so your solution is no right. And I don't want to have to setup something I don't use only for this update. As we would say in Spain "es matar moscas a caņonazos" or "to crack a nut with a sledgehammer".
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote