View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 04:16 PM   #5
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
If you go to System Preferences > iCloud and deselect whatever you don't want to be sent to iCloud (by default in Sierra+ it's turned on, I believe). You also need to go into iCloud Options, because that's where the Desktop/Documents settings are hiding.

I deselected everything because I couldn't figure out where it goes (when documents started to disappear from my HDD!) and how to delete etc (also, I got stung by Apple before with (??) me.com when first I had to pay and then it just went poof).

Oh Apple, I wish I knew how to quit you.

Apparently, I have nearly 1Gb "backed up" to iCloud. I have no idea how to even access it.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote