View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
GraciousMe
Zealot
GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question Did I get this right?

I had a mind to upload my newly written e-book here to get some feedback on it, but now I have a feeling I maybe misunderstood the whole thing.

Seems that this part of the forum is as searchable as other parts, and in that case my book will become public when uploaded here.

I had ideas about scrambling it, but really, xxxxxxxxxx or abbababbab ababbabb aba bb does not make sense and I think it is hard for the eye to see how well that is coded.

Anyway, I would be willing to put up at least parts of my book, but not if it thereby becomes totally public.

Also, judging from the titles it seems people are uploading other people´s books, not their own.

Correct me if I´m wrong. (I like to be wrong.)
GraciousMe is offline   Reply With Quote