View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #44
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Go to the customisation for the plugin, and you can set its behaviour. However I think by default the alternate search is set to only check the first format in preferred input order.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a massive PDF, but just PDFs in general will slow it down, by how much depends on the content I think moreso than size. If it has lots of graphics I think that makes it grind rather slowly. There's a few posts in this thread about it if you read back. Now 0.7.53 is out I can start experimenting more seriously with the "first 10 pages/last 5 pages" approach to scanning which hopefully will improve things.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote