Thread: Mobi vs AZW
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 04:02 AM   #9
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You can do even if the book has embedded fonts. The Kindle won't use them unless you select the "Use Publisher Font" option on the Kindle.
Not always the case, there are some badly done books where the publisher font is the only one available even if you don't select it. I've come across a few with this problem (some from big publishers and some from indies). Even though I could fix it and strip the font in Calibre, I take the view that it's not my job given that these are paid books, so I just return those and get a refund.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote