View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #25
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
The only problem with adding the April Fool's title and not deleting the thread is the informational content of search engines in the future. I don't think we need to have people type Rowling Potter ebooks in Google for the next few years and coming here to read this thread. I appluad changing the title. I would cheer deleting it and the other joke(s). This is NOT just a Mobileread problem but these kind of things all over the Net just get my e-goat.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote