View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 02:02 AM   #16
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Waaaaayyyyy too many April Fool's jokes here. The people in charge should now flag this and the other thread as jokes in their titles and take down ant prank articles on the front page. I have a modest sense of humor but I'm not finding much funny on April 2nd wasting my time with this stuff. Also I suggest that these be taken down soon so as to limit the problems with spiders adding them to Google references for years to come and making real information harder to find in the future.
You see a title that's too good to be true, you look at the date it was posted and you know, right that instance that it was a joke...

But I agree that those April Fool's thread should be marked as such...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote