View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
The PB 302 is a resistive touch screen not wacom. One thing that PocketBook does have that Onyx does not for PDFs is that column zoom which is really nice. Its a really hard choice.

PocketBook has a fuller implementation of FBReader allowing you more choices with regards to line spacing etc etc.

But wacom vs resistive.....

both are very good units. tough choice.

I don't remember the 302 have a wrist strap?

Im with you on the wifi/ bluetooth. I absolutely use it with the Boox all the time to get new stuff to read. in my opiniion having this sort of connection is superior to 3g mainly because the way 3g is used to tie you to a specific source.

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 03-17-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote