View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 05:25 PM   #161
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Did you even look, this thread is not that long - start reading here 140

See also ==>> Implementation Limits For SQLite

BR
I am not sure why you asked if i "even" looked, as if I was expected to read this page to begin with. However, thank you for pointing it out to me.

If the cause of failure is too many columns, words, etc. then why are libraries that have much less data failing to show?

I would recognize that library size is a major indicator if the libraries that weren't showing are all very large. However it is only specific older libraries which are failing. Some have only 10 columns and no genres, or bookshelf tags. Only general tags that have only been populated by downloading metadata from the source plugins. Actually the majority of my libraries follow this. They are the book source libraries and only hold the books when they come in.

My main library is where all the big and gnarly columns come in. I am trying to standardize all my tags, but I haven't got to it yet. Was kind of waiting until I could wrap my head around the massive amount of work it will take to map them.

As of this posting I am experimenting around my Calibre ecosystem and watching how Calibre Spy is affected.

I have notepad++ that lets me look at the .json and SQ database browser to check on the metadatas. Might be overkill.

I also have removed and replaced Calibre Spy and also deleted the .json.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote