Thread: PRS-900 Odd behavior (battery?)
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
I had the same thing happen, more than once. It got to the point that I bought a replacement battery to carry around just in case.

Funny thing is, since I put in the replacement battery for testing, it has never happened again. Now, I am starting to think something was wrong with the original battery, but I am too lazy, and currently too far, to do anything about it.

Well, almost the same thing. When I tried resetting, it worked - it took a couple of tries, but it worked.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote