View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #22
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
If it's in fact acceptable, I could post others.
(I have about two dozen total.)
Cleanlook is very, very interesting theme, especially because it offers some new view modes in the library.
I love sheeps and Sherlock themes, because they use features nobody has used before, but for everyday use I like spartan look of the status bar that Cleanlook provides.

I am voting for posting the themes you have downloaded.

I will have a look at some themes and applications I have downloaded from the defunct site.

We will post the themes and applications in good faith, and if somebody complains we can take it down immediately.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote