View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 06:28 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinsilk View Post
I tried to go with a user that's restricted to a virtual library, but so far I was not able to find a search to select a virtual library. For now, I restrict the user to the tag 'new'.
Copy the search from the virtual library setup. Alternatively, and better, use the same saved search for both the virtual library and the content server.
Quote:
I did not find how I could select a user in Aldiko - is that possible at all?
No idea. I don't use Aldiko.

It should ask for a username and password when you connect. If it never asks again then I would expect to find "somewhere" a way to make it "forget" that information.
Quote:
Increasing the number of books in the OPDS feed was a real lifesaver.
Good.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote