View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 09:11 PM   #73
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey1 View Post
Front lighting is still flouroscent light and some peoples eyes are sensitive to it. Lighting in E readers is still a minus for me unless you can completely turn it off, then I wouldnt care.

That being said I use external light sources anyway whenever I read something . So lightning on E readers is pointless to me
As was previously said, they are not flouroscent. Also, they can be turned off, for example, Kobo.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote