View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 03:59 PM   #66
tracey1
Addict
tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pochopsp View Post
I still don't get why eBook readers should have backlight. With backlight they almost become LCDs. Backlight is what harms our eyes and makes eBook reader screens look much less like natural paper.
I completely agree, makes no sense to me. Actually no backlight would be a a plus for me, I want it to be like a book.

Unless they actually allow you to completely disable the backlight and not just "dim it to the lowest level". I have no idea why kindle for example doesn't add an option to completely turn it off.
tracey1 is offline   Reply With Quote