View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 02:10 PM   #70
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's a good book day for me. I just bought Candace Camp aka Lisa Gregory's Rainbow Season using DSCVR90BK on Kobo.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Wow, I haven't thought of that book in years, although it was one of my favorite books back in the day. I wonder what I would think of it if I read it today. I didn't know that Candace Camp was Lisa Gregory. I'll have to check out some of her more recent books.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote