View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #69
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Has any of you had any problem downloading books from harlequin? I've just purchased a book and I receive a "bad syntax" error. Both in Firefox and IE.
Yes! I bought another Lauren Dane book a couple of night ago with a free coupon code. Can't download it though! I can read it using the "read now" but no download. The page said it was available as an ebook which I thought was strange since the book doesn't release until the 23rd. I'm hoping on the 23rd I'll be able to download it.

Strangely enough, this is the second in the Diablo Lake series. Remember the issue I had with the first one? It still won't download for me from Harlequin.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote